1. The service automatically collects information contained in cookies only.
2. Cookies are text files that are stored on the end user's site. They are designed to use the site's site. First and foremost, they contain the name of your website of origin, your unique number, the storage time on your end device.
3. The site operator (here the name and, if applicable, the address) is the person who places the cookies on the user's terminal and has access to them.
Customize the content of a web page to suit your individual preferences, especially those files that recognize your device to display the page according to its preferences.
Produce statistics to help you understand your users' preferences and behaviors; analyze these statistics anonymously, and customize the content and appearance of your website to reflect trends, and statistics also apply to the popularity of your site;
Ability to log in to the site;
Maintain user logon on each and every page of the site.
5. The service uses two basic types of files (cookies) - session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until they exit the site (by entering another page, logging out or shutting down the browser). Fixed files are stored in the user's terminal until they are deleted by the user or the time that is set by the user.
6. You may change your browser settings at any time to block cookies or to access information about your device at any time. Other available options can be found in your web browser settings. Please note that most browsers by default are set to accept cookies on the terminal.
7. The Service Provider indicates that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may restrict access to certain features of the website of the website.
8. The cookies used by the service (included in the end user's device) may be shared with its partners and the advertiser associated with it.
9. For information about Web browser settings, refer to its help menu or the manufacturer's web site.